Can tensor calculus be learned online through video lectures? Are there any websites that offer this service?

 Yes, tensor calculus can be learned online through video lectures. There are several reputable websites and platforms that offer free or paid courses on tensor calculus, often accompanied by video lectures, written material, and exercises. Here are some good options for learning tensor calculus online: ### 1. **YouTube**    - Many professors and educators post free video lectures on YouTube covering tensor calculus. These can range from beginner-level introductions to more advanced topics.    - **Search terms** like "tensor calculus lecture" or "Introduction to tensor calculus" will yield many results. ### 2. **MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW)**    - MIT offers free access to a variety of lecture courses, including those that cover tensor calculus as part of higher-level physics and mathematics courses.    - **Course Example**: "General Relativity" and "Classical Mechanics" (both of which involve tensor calculus).    - Website: [MIT OpenCo...

what is your favorite fast food chain or food brand and why?

 what is your favorite fast food chain or food brand and why?





This would be a tough choice. I mostly switch between Domino’s Pizza and KFC when it comes to fast-food chains. I have had Pizza Hut, Burger King, McDonald’s, Subway etc to name a few others but those two are my most frequented outlets. I would say, I probably like Domino’s Pizza more than the other ones out there in the market.




 I always order pizza online; I think the last time I dined in at a Domino’s Pizza outlet was back in 2014 on the last day of our school. I usually opt for the Everyday Value Offers where you almost get a 40% discount on the pizzas but the choices are limited. Yesterday, I had made use of the Freedom sale which offered even a better discount.



 Yes, you might argue that the chicken pieces are not fresh. They do not use the original cheese. I know that but I have pizza very rarely like once in three months or so. On the other side, some of their pizza has fresh ingredients too. If you go for their Vegetarian pizzas that make use of vegetables, the ingredients are fresh, especially if you order during the early hours. The newly launched Moroccan Pasta Pizza also uses fresh chunks of chicken, at least that’s what I feel and that is my favorite pizza from the Domino’s.

FOR MORE ANSWER:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-W8qAYED6MdM4PKysYNpAg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoTranscript - gotranscript test answers

GoTranscript - gotranscript test answers 3 December 2021

GoTranscript - gotranscript test answers November 30, 2021